~Freedom Disability is the nation’s premier Social Security Disability advocacy group.
- Since 2002, we have helped thousands of people across the country.
- There are no upfront fees. We’re only paid if you win.
- We are a group of people who are passionate about helping others and are made up of attorneys, former health care workers and social workers.
- We do all the advocacy ourselves. Your case will not be transfered over to an another company or law firm.
- We are rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau
The Social Security Disability Experts
Our Advocates are trained disability benefits experts and know how to prepare high-quality applications for Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) benefits and Supplemental Insurance Income (SSI benefits.
Freedom Disability is a national Social Security Disability advocacy group. We provide education and representation services to help people with disabilities, in all 50 states and Puerto Rico, file for disability benefits from the Social Security Administration (SSA).
We are professional, compassionate, and responsive to every person who chooses us to advocate for them to get the disability benefits they deserve
How Our Advocates Work for You
- Your Advocate works with you to build the highest-quality application to give you the best chance to win benefits.
- If your first-time application is denied (SSA denies 63 percent of first-time applications), your Advocate will get you through the complicated appeals process.
- Our Advocates understand the challenges you face and are committed to getting you the disability benefits you deserve.
- It is our job to help you get back the freedom to live your life
Click here to contact us for a free, no obligation disability evaulation.
National Social Security Disability Advocates
Ph: (877) 720-2574 | Mon – Fri 8:30am – 6:30pm
National HQ | Shelton, CT 06484
Southeast Region Office| Miami Lakes, FL
West Region Office| Mesa, AZ